Dental Implant Costs in Turkey
As Panoramik Dental Clinic, we do the dental treatments in Antalya / Turkey with the latest technology equipment and our expert dentist staff. You can click here to contact quickly.
To better comprehend dental implant reimbursement, especially in relation to other equipment (crown, bridge, etc.), it is necessary to first define the term. A dental implant is a tiny metal cylinder that the dentist implants into the jawbone, which has been previously drilled and is placed behind the gum. It replaces the root of a missing tooth, allowing a dental prosthesis (crown, inlay, onlay, bridge, etc.) to be connected.
A dental implant differs from a dental prosthesis in that the former serves as a support for the latter. This is why reimbursement for a dental implant and crown (or any other prosthesis) is not available.
Who are the people who can benefit from implants?
- Anyone with a well-developed oral anatomy and adult dentition can have dental implants implanted (around 16-18 years of age and older).
- Patients must have healthy gums as well as adequate bone to support the implant. If the bone structure is weak, a bone graft will be required before the implants may be placed.
- The patient must practice proper dental hygiene.
- Smoking can impede recovery, therefore it is preferable if you are a nonsmoker or can reduce your smoking for a few months following surgery.
Why choose implants?
Dental implants act as root replacements. They are constructed of titanium, a completely biocompatible material that has the ability to integrate and bond strongly with the jawbone. Implants minimize the bone loss that generally occurs with tooth loss and makes removable dentures so painful over time by merging with the bone.
The selection of implants is especially crucial in the following situations:
- You have speech issues as a result of your detachable dentures.
- You can’t stand the discomfort of traditional removable dentures.
- Your dentures are slipping and do not stay in place.
- You’re unhappy with the way your removable dentures look and want a more natural-looking grin.
- You were born lacking one or more teeth.
- You have one or more missing teeth as a result of an injury.
- You have decayed teeth that require extraction.
Dental implant maintenance
Because dental implants are so similar to natural tooth roots, they are cared for in the same way. They should be maintained clean by brushing and flossing regularly. Regular dental visits are still necessary to maintain good oral health and the longevity of your implants.
How Much Dental Implant Cost in Turkey? Dental Implant Costs in Turkey
Dental implants prices differ from a clinic to another, from a city to a another and from a dentist’s work to another. But in general, dental prices in Turkey never exceed 500€. To reach our current prices, please contact us from the contact page.