Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Turkey Antalya
As Panoramik Dental Clinic, we do the Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery in Turkey / Antalya with the latest technology equipment and our expert dentist staff. You can click here to contact quickly. In the continuation of our article, we will provide information about Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery.
Most people talk about jaw surgery because of different mouth problems to move and support the jaw teeth and pain. Potential problems with swallowing, chewing and biting are a very common problem in functional surgery patients. Unusual open mouth shapes such as difficulty speaking or abnormal forms such as snoring and the size of the mouth in the area of the mouth, teeth and function surgery.
Some of the fields of activity of oral and maxillofacial surgery are;
- Tooth extraction (like normal teeth and impacted teeth)
- Extraction of missing teeth
- Treating root problems (such as inflammation and cysts)
- Treating dental problems Cysts all over the mouth
- Jaw and joint correction, fracture correction in these areas
- Pre-implantation applications
- Advanced treatment of inflammation
- Creates gingival and bone suitable for prostheses (such as root canal treatment)
- Treatment of tumors and cysts in hard tissues and soft tissues
- Prepares for smile aesthetics (including wisdom tooth extraction)
- Implant application to places with tooth loss
- Surgical study for tongue adhesion
- Removal of tumors and salivary gland stones
- Surgical removal of abnormal tissue formed during treatment
Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Turkey / Antalya
Surgical extraction is the general name of the techniques used to extract problematic teeth that are not fully visible in the mouth. There may even be bone on the tooth during these extractions, and for these reasons, the tooth is deeply shaped. These teeth cannot come out completely, causing many problems such as infection, tooth decay, but they will feel pain and pain. These teeth, which affect the chewing quality and oral health, need to be surgically extracted.
Wisdom teeth in the mouth are also extracted with the same surgical methods. These teeth, which form the third molar tooth, often cannot come out completely due to the lack of space and remain attached. During the surgical extraction of these teeth, it is necessary to reach the problematic teeth first. In this procedure, which is performed under local anesthesia, the obstacles on the tooth are removed and the tooth is reached, and the extraction is performed after the tooth and the tissues holding it are separated. Sometimes these teeth become fragmented due to breakage and in this case the dentist may have to remove each piece separately.